Friday 8 April 2011



The sun is glorious here at the moment. It seems that we have been blessed with weeks of good weather and the freezing winter is a far and distant memory. Today is the last day of term before the Easter holidays and I do hope the beautiful weather sticks around. I feel less guilty about studying for exams with the kids at home if they can go and play in the garden! Not that I have been fantastic at staying on track with my studies lately, I have been madly distracted by this ....


Now I am trying to join as I go, but I keep ending up in the wrong corner of the square to continue the row.
 Do you see what I mean? If I continued around the green edged circle, I would end up in the far corner instead of the corner closest to us....Oh dear I'm not sure that makes any sense! This is driving me C R A Z Y! I know it is probably so simple but I just can't work it out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I am so loving making this though - not sure what it'll be yet - I'm wary of calling it a blanket because I already have two which I haven't finished. I don't want to jinx it! So yes, we shall just see how I go.

Right, as these are the last peaceful hours before the holidays I am going to hit the books.

Have a fabulous Friday!


No comments: