Saturday 28 January 2012

Lazy Saturday






Sitting in striped pyjamas, the smell of stew wafting in from the kitchen and rip-rippling away.  





Perfect.

The yarn is Stylecraft Special Dk in colours 

Midnight
Meadow
Aspen
Aster
Teal 

(shown) 

and I have silver and cloud blue to go in as well. 

The recipient will be my son - hence the no pink or purple! 

The pattern is Lucy's Neat Ripple Pattern and I've obviously gone with the 'interlocking' ripple thing that has been showing up recently. 

The best thing about rippling? No Dreaded Joining! After the Hex I am all.joined.out for now.

How's your Saturday been?

xxxxx


(Let me know what you think of the new layout. Too boring? Better? A pain in the backside? Easier to view? I'm in two minds.)


2 comments:

**Anne** said...

Hi Terrie,
Your new layout is very clean and streamlined with nothing to distract the eye. Why not leave it up for a while and see how you feel. I love playing around with different layouts but I'm very happy with the one I have now. :)
Your ripple blanket is looking lovely with a great choice of colours. Hooky time in striped pyjamas, I can think of nothing better.
Today is going to be 35C so we will be aiming to stay as cool as possible with ice cold drinks and fresh cold fruit like watermelon and rockmelon. We'll be watching the Australian Open tennis mens final tonight. It should be good with Nadal and Djokovic playing.
Anne xx

Gillian said...

Love the pattern and colours you have chosen for your ripple Terrie, it is looking beautiful!