Friday 4 February 2011

Curiouser and Curiouser.....



Hmmm, browsing my stats this morning I seems to have a huge amount of traffic coming from some rather suspect 'adult' sites. I'm not really sure what I should do about this - or even if i can do anything about this. Have any of you had this happen to you? I'm just pleased I thought better about including pictures of my children at the various sights in my last post!

As for anyone popping over from these sites....move along please...nothing to interest you here!

6 comments:

Erica said...

It's possible that someone is confusing "crochet" with "crotchet." :-)

I am careful about posting pics of my kids - nothing obvious or identifying. You cannot be too careful!

Hope you have a good weekend...

Elaine said...

This has been happening to me and a few other people I know too. Apparently blogger hasn't anything in place to keep them out. I have no idea why they would target craft sites:))It can't be that they have a link on their website to a crochet tutorial, lol!

Jacey said...

I have noticed this, has only started to happen to me this week, I was very alarmed and worried but have noticed that it is happening to quite a few of us this week, so don't feel quite so bad, still not nice though. xx

Gillian said...

just checked after reading this post Terrie...and yes I have too!
Not nice at all!!! hopefully they will soon realise our blogs aren't what they are looking for ;)

Terrie said...

Ah thanks ladies =] It is quite odd....when I say I have a yarn fetish, I don't mean it in that way! I suppose it's just a stark reminder to be careful in what you post!

kjsutcliffe said...

Hi, I was getting a sudden influx of un-wanted sites until I realised they were all honing in on my post heading of 'WIP' (work in progress) and I put two and two together and suspect they are checking out words that may possibly be of certain type of interest!! I changed my post heading and the visits stopped dramatically!