From top left to bottom right:
- January was the month the Christmas decorations were taken down and stashed away for another year. Which meant the duster had to come back out ;)
- January was the month we bought an 'electric ball' light in the sale and had plenty of fun taking snaps and watching the electric 'snakes' follow our fingers.
- January was the month we watched a local fire dancer. We have seen him a few times now and he is always very entertaining.
- January was the month I bought Gerberas (I think?!) just because.
- January was the month we spent time on the beach, laughing at shadows, skipping stones and trying to persuade my son that it's just.too.cold to swim just yet.
- January was the month I finished the stash buster which one of the little people has been wrapped in ever since.
- January was the month I actually knitted a whole scarf....and realised I would have to buy a new coat to match it...
- January was the month I continued to admire the children's artwork (pics 8 and 9) and loved the way one likes to shade tonal colours and the other has the all colour in approach.
- January was the month I started to ripple and loved it.
- January was the month I bought the first bunch of daffodils of the year (£1 = Asda). I love daffodils!
- The last day of January I sat and rippled in the surprisingly warm sun when the rest of the flat was freezing!
I really, truly hope your January was everything it should be and here's to lovely cosy February!