Wednesday 1 February 2012

January



From top left to bottom right:


  • January was the month the Christmas decorations were taken down and stashed away for another year. Which meant the duster had to come back out ;) 

  • January was the month we bought an 'electric ball' light in the sale and had plenty of fun taking snaps and watching the electric 'snakes' follow our fingers.

  • January was the month we watched a local fire dancer. We have seen him a few times now and he is always very entertaining. 

  • January was the month I bought Gerberas  (I think?!) just because. 

  • January was the month we spent time on the beach, laughing at shadows, skipping stones and trying to persuade my son that it's just.too.cold to swim just yet. 

  • January was the month I finished the stash buster which one of the little people has been wrapped in ever since.

  • January was the month I actually knitted a whole scarf....and realised I would have to buy a new coat to match it...

  • January was the month I continued to admire the children's artwork (pics 8 and 9) and loved the way one likes to shade tonal colours and the other has the all colour in approach. 

  • January was the month I started to ripple and loved it.

  • January was the month I bought the first bunch of daffodils of the year (£1 = Asda). I love daffodils! 

  • The last day of January I sat and rippled in the surprisingly warm sun when the rest of the flat was freezing! 

I really, truly hope your January was everything it should be and here's to lovely cosy February! 

xxxxx 

No comments: