Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

My Magical Christmas


Source Jason Combs


I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I know that I am a day late but this is the first quiet moment I have had in days. We had a lovely family day here and our first Christmas Day walk on the beach! I hope that your day was wonderful, cosy and filled with Christmas cheer.


As it is unlikely I will be back before New Year (I have a birthday to plan for New Years Eve next!) I will wish you all a very

HaPpY NeW YeAr!! 

See you in a brand spanking new 2012!

xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Louise said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day. All the best too for the New Year.

Stocki said...

Happy New Year! I have just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award - details on my blog :)x